- We are committed to protecting your privacy. When you make an online order, we need to know your name, email address, credit card billing address, delivery address, credit or debit card number and associated details. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you about your order status. We will also require a land line telephone number in case we need to contact you and for international orders this number may be given to our couriers in order to help with the delivery of your goods. You have trusted us by giving us these details and we promise not to use these details for any other reason other than processing your order or informing you about he products and services. We will not pass any of your details on to third party for profit or otherwise.
- If you have an account but do no wish to receive weekly emails regarding the products and services of Mrs Hinch you can be removed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, including the word “remove” in the subject line.
WEBSITE DESCRIPTION AND ILLUSTRATIONS
- We create the vast majority of pictures and descriptions for the website. This information is copyright of Mrs Hinch and my not be used by any other party without express permission of Mrs Hinch. The Mrs Hinch website is provided for use only for viewing by an end user. Taking of any content or prices by automated processes, such as spidering, will be deemed as a breach of copyright and is expressly forbidden except where specifically agreed with us.
- We put a lot of time and effort into describing and photographing the products we sell. Although we aim to ensure that every picture and description is 100% accurate, mistakes do occur so let us know if you see or read something that isn’t correct.
- All pictures, material, code and intellectual property and descriptions are the property of Mrs Hinch. They may not be copied or used without the expressed permissions.
- If we fail, at any time during the term of a Contract, to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under the Contract or any of these terms and conditions, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under the Contract, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default.
- No waiver by us of any of these terms and conditions shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with clause 12 above.
If any of these terms and Conditions or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.